Ingredients for 4 Servings
- 400 g chickpeas
- 500 ml poultry stock
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic
- ¼ bunch of parsley
- 1 pinch of cumin
- ½ tsp paprika powder
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 50 ml STROH 60
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 salt-preserved lemon
- 2 tbsp sesame
- paprika powder
- Finely chop the onion, garlic and parsley.
- Heat olive oil. Roast onion, garlic and parsley in it.
- Add chickpeas and seasoning, fry.
- Deglaze with STROH and add stock. Bring to a boil, simmer for 20 min.
- Keep ¼ of the chickpeas. Purée the rest. Add salt, pepper and a little lemon juice.
- Add whole chickpeas back to the soup.
- Serve with the zest of a salt lemon, sesame and a little paprika powder.