Ingredients for 4 servings
For the salad dressing
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp orangejuice
- 1 tbsp STROH 40
- 1 organic orange
- black pepper
For the salad
- 4 organic oranges
- 2 fennel
- 1 pomegranate
- 50 g pine nuts
- Wash the oranges thoroughly.
- For the dressing, zest one orange. Mix all dressing ingredients together, season with salt and pepper.
- Peel the other oranges. Cut into 5 mm thick slices.
- Roast the pine nuts in a pan without oil until fragrant.
- Using a vegetable slicer, finely slice the fennel.
- Season with salt and vinegar.
- Extract the pomegranate seeds from the fruit.
- Arrange fennel and oranges nicely on four plates, drizzle salad dressing over the vegetables.