Ingredients for 4 Servings
- 500 g pork (e.g. shoulder)
- 100 ml STROH 60
- 3 onions
- 3 tbsp oil
- 5 tbsp sweet paprika powder
- 500 ml soup
- 1 bay leave
- 2 garlic cloves
- 250 g long grain rice
- Cut meat into 3 cm pieces. Marinade in STROH.
- Finely cut onions and garlic, sauté until nicely colored in hot oil in a braising pan.
- Add meat and paprika powder and fry as well. Add rice and fry too. Deglaze with STROH from the meat marinade.
- Add stock, season with salt. Bring to a boil and cover the pot.
- Simmer for at least 1 hour until the meat is tender.