Ingredients for 2 Cups
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder or 4-6 pieces of chocolate)
- 500 ml of milk
- 4 cl STROH 40
- ¾ Mug of marshmallows
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 150-160 degrees.
- Heat the milk, stir in the cocoa powder.
- Mix the hot cocoa with STROH and fill it into cups.
- Put the marshmallows on top and bake it for 15 minutes in the oven. Take the drinks out of the oven (Caution: the cups are very hot).
Tips: For cinnamon winter taste, put some cookies in each cup. The cookies will melt in the hot chocolate and give the drink a nice flavor.
You can also cautiously melt the marshmallows with a Bunsen burner.