Ingredients for 2 cups
- 80 g butter (room temperature)
- 75 g brown sugar
- 1 tsp. orange zest (freshly grated off an organic orange)
- Juice of one orange
- ¾ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 40 ml STROH 80
- 200 ml water
- 4 tbsp. whipped cream and some ground cinnamon for decoration
- Grate the orange zest.
- Stir the butter with the orange zest.
- Pour the water with the freshly pressed orange juice into a pot. Add the butter and the brown sugar and melt it.
- Add the ground cinnamon and STROH.
- Let it simmer on low temperature for a short time.
- Fill it into glasses and decorate the hot buttered rum with whipped cream and ground cinnamon.