For the dough
- 500 g of plain flour
- 20 g fresh yeast or 1 package dry yeast
- 250 ml lukewarm milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 70 g icing sugar
- 1 pack of vanilla sugar (approx. 18 g)
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- butter for greasing the cake pan
- caster sugar for dusting the cake pan
For the filling
- 3 tbsp butter
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 10 tbsp STROH 60 or STROH 80
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 25 g raisins
- For the yeast dough, mix the flour with yeast in a bowl. If fresh yeast is used, mix it with some lukewarm milk and add it to the flour.
- Stir in milk, eggs, egg yolks, powdered sugar, vanilla sugar, and lemon zest, and process the ingredients into a dough.
- Let the dough rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes until it has doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C fan.
- Knead the dough briefly and roll it out into a rectangular shape on a flour-dusted surface.
- Put all the ingredients for the filling into a pot and let them boil briefly.
- Spread the filling evenly on the dough.
- Roll the dough in, then shape the dough into a wreath.
- Grease a bundt cake pan with butter and dust it with caster sugar.
- Put the cake into the cake pan and let it rise again briefly.
- Bake the Reindling in the oven for 45 minutes.