Ingredients for 6 Servings
- 80 g short-grain rice
- 50 g sugar
- 3 leaves of gelatin
- 250 ml milk
- 1 pinch salt
- vanilla sugar
- 250 ml whipped cream
- 200 g fresh seasonal fruit
(fresh berries in spring, cherries or apricots in summer, plums in autumn, and pears and apples or exotic fruits in winter)
- STROH 40 for marinating
- Cut the fruits into desirable pieces and marinate them in STROH.
- In a saucepan, combine the rice with cold milk, salt, and vanilla sugar. Cover and simmer over low heat until the rice is tender.
- Stir in the sugar into the still hot rice. Then add the gelatin, which has been soaked in cold water.
- Before the rice mixture starts to set, gently fold in the whipped cream. Then carefully fold in the fruits.
- Fill the mixture into suitable molds and refrigerate until set.
- To serve, briefly dip the molds in hot water, invert them, and garnish with fruit sauce and whipped cream, for example.