Ingredients for 40 cookies
- 2 egg whites
- 125 g sugar
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 79 g dark chocolate
- 80 g ground almonds
- 120 g ground hazelnuts
- 5 tbsp. STROH 80
- 75 g melted couverture chocolate (for dipping)
- Separate the egg whites in a bowl and whip them with the sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Grate the chocolate and fold it with the nuts, STROH and cinnamon into the egg white snow.
- Let the dough rest in the fridge for at least four hours, or even better overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Using a teaspoon, take small portions of the dough. With wet hands, shape the dough into small balls, approximately two centimeters in diameter.
- Arrange the balls on two baking sheets lined with parchment paper, ensuring proper spacing between them.
- Place the baking sheets in the oven and bake the cookies for approximately 15 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool.
- Dip one half of each cookie into melted chocolate.