Ingredients for 6 Mini Cakes
- 2 eggs (size M)
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 caps STROH 60 or STROH 80 (depending on your preferance)
- vanilla seeds from one vanilla bean
- 50 g sour cream
- 175 ml whipped cream
- 30 g raisins
- 50 ml STROH 60 or STROH 80 (depending on your preferance)
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp hazelnuts (chopped)
- Mix the raisins with STROH and let it boil in a pot. Reduce the heat and put it aside until the raisins have soaked up all the liquid.
- Whisk the eggs with egg yolk, honey and vanilla seeds over a double boiler for ten minutes.
- Let it cool over iced water and whisk it for a further five minutes.
- Stir in three caps of STROH, the cinnamon and the hazelnuts. Fold the whipped cream it into the STROH mixture.
- Fill six mini bundt cake baking pans with half of the mixture and pour the STROH raisins and a bit of honey on each bundt cake. Sprinkle it with cinnamon and add the remaining mixture.
- Freeze the bundt cakes for at least six hours or overnight.